Converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid. The output current has a standard
output of 220/230V for single phase and 220/380V, 230/400V for three phase.
Inverters SOLIS are reliable preferred equipment for residential, industrial and commercial pv power stations.
Smaller size, higher efficiency, huge large color display for visual inspection of product operation.
• Super high frequency switching technology
• Wide voltage range and low startup voltage
• Precise MPPT algorithm
• Intergrated Export Power Manager (EPM)
• Friendly and adaptable connection to the grid
• IP protection: IP65
• DC reverse-polarity protection
• Short circuit protection
• Output over current protection
• Surge protection
• Grid monitoring
• Anti-islanding protection
• Temperature protection
• Wi-Fi- optional with WI-FI stick with cat. number